An entire month of school is done!! How crazy is that? You may recall that while I had the uniforms under control, the backpack was something I was still on the hunt for. Last year we discovered an awesome school bag that had an insulated compartment for the lunch and I spent most of summer looking for a replacement bag as the first one was very dirty and no amount of washing was helping. I soon realized that Obersee is the only company that offered the features I was looking for in that size.
Disclosure : We received the backpack for review purposes but, as always, opinions are totally ours!
Yes I was a month late in getting Little Monkey a new school bag but I was able to find a sparkly one on Overstock and just as in the past, we’ve had a great experience with them. The bag is not only sturdy but it’s got quite a few features that make it easy for young kids to safely carry the bag on a daily basis.
Features I like in a backpack
- Built in cooler bag so that they don’t have to think about an additional lunch bag (especially if they take the bus). Obersee’s is FDA approved so you know it works!
- Chest straps to bag in place and spread weight evenly
- Medium sized bag that’s appropriate for the little one’s height
- Big enough to fit the large agenda books that are sent home daily
- Ergonomic, breathable mesh padding on the back and shoulder straps
- Bonus : side drink pocket
While she loves her new sparkly bag, she’s also looking forward to four days at home! Happy turkey weekend everyone!
Obersee backpack from Overstock
Blue lacy top from Carter’s
Blue lacy skirt from Carter’s