We kicked off our summer with a delicious stay at the Azul Fives Resort in Playa Del Carmen Mexico. From the moment we signed the kids up for the free Air Transat Kid’s Club program to the moment we landed back in Toronto, everything was done to perfection. The kids were well behaved, our Air Transat flight experience was awesome, the resort over delivered on what they promised and best of all, everyone had fun. The trip was one of relaxation and rejuvenation and I loved not having to plan too many details as I do with our city travels. Air Transat allows you to customize your search to exactly what you’re looking for and you can narrow down on your options based on the criteria you want in play. In my case, I KNEW we HAD to stay at a Karisma property because of their focus on quality food and top shelf beverages.
Disclosure : This trip was in partnership with Air Transat but, as always, opinions are TOTALLY ours.
10 Reasons why Azul Fives Air Transat Package is AWESOME
- Family Suites (ask for the new wing!) that cater to families of all sizes and interconnecting rooms for when grandparents tag along
- The Azul Fives Kids Club allows parents to drop kids ages 4 and up for the entire day at no extra cost
- 1 complimentary Kids Club Gym class for each kid
- Complimentary baby gear that can be ordered prior to arrival (strollers, monitors, bottle warmers e.t.c)
- 9 gourmet restaurants and 6 bars to choose from which allows you to enjoy a Gourmet All Inclusive experience
- Spa on site for parents with a 15% discount for Air Transat passengers
- Gourmet All Inclusive ROOM SERVICE included as part of the package
- Personal Butler available to make all your arrangements
- Shallow entry beach that allows kids to play safely (borrow water toys from Azulitos and bring water shoes for the few rocky patches)
- Air Transat takes care of transport to and from the airport and ensures the guides are knowledgeable and have drinks on hand! You also have a dedicated Air Transat desk on the resort to coordinate any additional details
For those with young kids Azul Fives is absolutely awesome and I hear good things about Azul Beach as well. There’s plenty to do off resort but we were content chilling at the resort during our 4 day trip (as we had visited the area previously). There’s plenty of great family focused resorts out there and we hope to explore them all one by one, but for now, this is the one that has blown us away.