It’s Wacky Wednesday which means we talk about random things baby related and since we’re currently travelling in Ireland and have been using these SwaggerTags we received from the company I thought I’d share something fun with our Canadian readers (sorry International peeps). As you may recall I participated in The Great Canadian Blog Bash last week and as part of that I’ve decided to share something totally Canadian with Canadians. Please note that I received a free sample from SwaggerTag and they are also giving a pack to one lucky reader, but as always, opinions are totally mine!
The only time I think of ID tags is when we travel but I’m quickly learning that with kids come the challenge of identifying every single item, especially as they start going to daycare and school. SwaggerTag was invented by Karen, a Toronto mom, when she found out that her daughter’s favourite backpack was not one of a kind. Three other girls had the same bag and Karen wanted her daughter (and others who may find it if it got lost) to be able to easily identify it. Sure there’s regular ID tags out there but Karen found it challenging to find one that was rugged enough for the rough and tough kiddy ways. Moreover she did not want the address details to be visible to just anyone.
- It’s not just for kid’s stuff.. it’s cute as a pet collar, great for totes, bicycles, bags of every nature – golf, camera, backpacks, sports bags
- Customizable with your own photo or logo and your personal info is HIDDEN
- Water, weather and impact resistant
- Made of non-toxic FOOD-GRADE plastics
- Comes in 6 trendy colours – Gekco Green, Dolphin Blue, Hot Pink, Mustang Purple, Dragon Red and Spider Grey
- Well priced at under $4 and comes with three cable ties (cable ties guys.. so no one can easily just cut it off or untie the ribbon!)
- $2 refurbish kits available if there’s been a change in information or you’d like a new window
SwaggerTag (gotta love that name – gives you some street cred!) has generously offered a reader 6 SwaggerTags! How awesome is that? You can now safely tag pretty much anything … your pet, kid’s items, travel luggage… the list is endless. Enter through the Rafflecopter below !
a Rafflecopter giveaway