Who wants to rent our two bedroom, two bathroom downtown Toronto condo so we can go travelling for five months?
Once we find the right couple or family, we’ll do our best to ensure that the kids’ stuff is either packed away (or kept around if preferred). Having rented many apartments during our travels, we definitely know what is needed and appreciated when travelling or living in short term accommodations.
Located on Bay Street and Edward Street (Bay and Dundas is the closest major intersection), this SPACIOUS 1037sq ft. 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom unit is available for rent from mid February to mid August 2017. Asking $2,400 per month and comes fully furnished including ensuite laundry facilities.
This is a pet free building, located across the street from the Atrium on Bay, which is connected to The Path and the Dundas Subway Station. Within easy walking distance to City Hall, the Eaton Centre, many of the city’s major hospitals, several hotels and fine restaurants, and both the financial and entertainment districts.
Included in rent:
- Use of 58” 3D HDTV, 7-speaker surround system, Playstation 3, and Nextbox 3.0 PVR
- Ensuite Washer and Dryer
- Water & Electricity included
- Linens and Towels
- Fully stocked kitchen – including Fridge, Oven, Microwave, Dishwasher, Blender, Coffee Maker, Coffee Grinder, Toaster, dishes and utensils
- Usage of building amenities
- 24 hour Concierge / Security
- Conference Rooms
- Indoor swimming pool with whirlpool / Jacuzzi
- Rooftop garden with whirlpool/Jacuzzi, BBQs and a superb view of the Toronto skyline (opens in May)
- Comprehensive fitness facility
- Dry Sauna
- Squash Court
- Multi-use Court for table tennis and basketball
For viewing and more details please call :
Yashy 416 831 4423
Chris 416 888 0987